Friday, May 6, 2011

Night #4: Demo complete. Could it be?

It is now Day 5. We are totally sore and tired. Last night we finished tear out. Yesterday I had to work at home to wait for the cabinets and appliances to be delivered. I decided I couldn't focus knowing there was work to be done in the kitchen so I took most of the day off to paint the dining room ceiling, some beams, and begin priming. I only painted 1 thing that I wasn't supposed to. It's going to be fine, I have a plan. I have to say though, I am less than impressed with Lowe's Valspar ceiling paint. Hopefully the wall paint is a different story.
Gutted!

It's very echoey in here now.

It wasn't so easy to move the fridge, this is as far as we could take it...

Notice my handy work on the ceiling and the beams? No more throw backs to the 60's.
Tonight we will paint all of the walls. Tomorrow Uncle Sean and Jeremy (right brother?) are coming and we're going to install!

No comments:

Post a Comment